During this fantastic LIVE 90 minute virtual workshop with Anne Heigham, Ayurvedic Practitioner you will learn about
- The basic building blocks of Ayurveda
- The 20 gunas or pairs of opposite qualities and how to incorporate knowledge of these to enhance your life
- The 3 Doshas and the difference between your Prakriti (constitution) and Vikruti (state of imbalance)
- The 3 different states of mind Sattva, Rajas and Tamas
- Lean how to bring Ayurveda to life in your own life
After Anne has helped you to understand these concepts she will then open up a Q&A session to discuss the topics covered. The idea of this workshop is to give a basic understanding of some of the core principles in Ayurveda that you may have heard about before. She will cover them in a way that is easy to understand, infused with current knowledge and relevant for you. With these building blocks in place she will then add to these in future workshops so you can systematically grow your knowledge of Ayurveda.
The workshop will be accompanied by some digital handouts.
If you cannot make this date, this workshop will then be available to purchase as a recorded workshop at a later date.
In order to access the workshop you will need to have downloaded Zoom. On purchasing the workshop you will be provided with access details.
Out of stock